Pacnet Ethernet Leased Line – Next Generation Network (ELL-NGN)
Does bandwidth limitation prevent you from deploying latest business productivity tools?
Are you unable to future-proof your network due to limited budgets?
Competition is keen in Singapore and any enterprise that wishes to succeed in this market must have access to high-speed connectivity to enhance internal communication, boost productivity, offer better customer service and increase profitability.
By mid of 2012, about 95% of Singapore will have access to the Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN), an ultra high-speed, all fibre-network, providing enterprises the opportunity to upgrade their broadband access quickly and cost-effectively.
What is the Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network?
The Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN) is Singapore’s all new ultra high-speed, optical fibre network that is in the midst of being deployed nationwide. Offering pervasive, competitively priced broadband speeds of up to 1 Gigabit per second (1 Gbps) and more, the Next Gen NBN enables users to enjoy a richer broadband experience at comparable prices to ADSL and cable connection. Businesses, large and small, will also benefit from the ease of access to ultra high-speed broadband, and be able to use infocomm more extensively to boosts productivity and competitiveness.
As one of Singapore’s leading Internet Service Providers, Pacnet is offering you a flexible and cost effective ultra high-speed broadband access with Pacnet Ethernet Leased Line Next Generation National Broadband Network (ELL-NGN), a fiber-based Metro Ethernet solution and the latest addition to Pacnet’s comprehensive Internet Services product suite. Pacnet ELL-NGN can help you transform your business and increase your competitiveness in the highly-connected marketplace within Singapore and beyond.
- Affordable rates with low setup cost
- Flexible high-speed access from 2Mbps to 50Mbps
- All-purpose WAN link for bandwidth-hungry mission-critical applications
- Running on an all-fiber network that supports Singapore’s NGNBN infrastructure
- Layer 2 transport providing end-to-end Leased Line-grade access
- 95% SLA for Average Packet Success and 99.9 % SLA for Service Availability
- Supports Dual Stack IPV6 allowing you run both IPV4 and the more advanced IPV6 protocols at no added cost to you
- Advanced reporting tools to ensure performance and availability of your connection
|Available Bandwidth||2Mbps – 50Mbps|
|Contract Term||12 or 24 months|
|Early Termination Charges||Monthly rate x remaining months of Contract Term|