Pacnet Domestic IP VPN
Do you want a cost effective private network that supports any to any connectivity?
Do you want the flexibility to expand your local network without huge upfront and recurring costs?
When your business has multiple locations, secure and cost effective networking solutions are essential. A MPLS-based private network will allow you to interconnect your head office, remote branches and teleworkers regardless of size, technology used or proximity to head office.
MPLS stands for Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), an advanced method for managing the flow and delivery of network traffic. It offers similar levels of security and performance as traditional ATM or Frame Relay private network access technologies, but at a fraction of the cost.
Unlike other private network solutions, Pacnet IP-VPN is not restricted by access technology and do not require expensive, specialised VPN hardware. It offers the ability for Traffic Prioritisation (QoS) and multiple Class-of-Service (CoS) offering to cater for the different enterprise applications. And if you need to expand overseas, Pacnet Domestic IP VPN can offer you seamless connection into a Pacnet Global IP VPN service.
Pacnet IP VPN offers you:
- Multiple Class-of-Service (CoS) and CoS transparency to cater for different application needs
- Wide array of local access options using Ethernet, DSL and Next-generation Fibre
- Flexibility to upgrade and right-size your network as your business grows
- IP-based network that is capable of supporting runs voice, video, and on-demand applications
- Quality and cost-effective Internet access over Pacnet’s industry-leading Internet backbone
- Seamless connection to our Global IP VPN network
Installing and maintaining your own network hardware can be complicated if you don’t have onsite support. Pacnet will fully manage and maintain all hardware supplied for your Internet or private network solution.
Your service includes:
- Installation support
- 24×7 monitoring and failure response process
- Software and firmware upgrades
- Ongoing hardware technical support
Pacnet is proud of our streamlined and efficient service enabling process. Because every solution is unique, all network implementation sites are project managed. Your project manager will ensure services are delivered seamlessly and on time.
Your business will benefit from:
- Fully project managed implementation
- 24×7 business grade technical support
Call Pacnet now and we will design a private network solution to meet your business needs!